Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cold weather again.

It is cold and stormy today in Utah. I didn't uncover my cabbage bed, will wait till it warms up again.
You can see some wood planks on the grass. It is for my new 2 garden beds, where I intend to plant tomatoes, eggplants and squash. I also bought 2 grape plants - Suffolk Red and Lakemont white. Both suppose to grow well in Utah.

I cleaned up my former Strawberry bed and that's where I am going to plant grapes along the fence. We just need to make some kind of trellis for it to climb on. I don't know yet which trellis should we make. I also got some more raspberries, they are sitting in the garage, behind the bike.

Here is a little Primrose flower, that I saved from dying in a local Department store.
It is doing much better today.

No comments: