Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Corner To Corner (c2c) crocheting technique

Recently I became interested in a new crocheting technique called "corner to corner" or "c2c" for short. People are making amazing things by using it. I like especially "pixel afghans" that feature popular cartoon or video game characters. Here are some examples:



I want to learn how to make these and try maybe a Pokemon one for my kids. I watched some videos on YouTube that show step by step instructions for the c2c technique. After that I tried something simple - a dishcloth. 



It turned out pretty easy and quick stitches. So far I am loving it. I started a bit bigger project, an afghan in lime green and dark navy. I am going to chage the colors only to make diagonal stripes in this project and if it works, I will try "pixel" picture one next.



No comments: